Careers at Haddington
Job Role: Registered Nurses
- To be responsible for the day to day leadership and delivery of a high-quality care service focussed on individual needs and outcomes in line with Health and Social Care Standards, company procedures and current best practice.
Job Role: Support Workers
- To provide a personal care service compatible with the policies, procedures and standards set by the Company and the S.S.S.C
Job Role: Domestic Assistant
- To work as a team member and assist in the provision of a quality service to our customers.
Job Role: Practitioners/Team Leaders
- To ensure that the health and wellbeing of residents is met, through continuous assessment and leading the staff team to ensure outcomes for residents are met.
- To provide a personal care service compatible with the procedures and standards set by the Company and the S.S.S.C.
- To lead care staff and liaise with Registered Nurse and report changes to the care plan of individual residents and have responsibility for meeting the residents’ direct care needs as part of a team approach to practice.
Job Role: Catering Assistant
- To assist in the provision of a kitchen cleaning and catering service which is safe and supports the health, well being and dietary needs of service users.